Our product range: C-Parts. No limits.
Effective C-Parts management within the CPS® is only possible if you can access a comprehensive catalogue and warehouse range of C-Parts and can combine them with logistical supply concepts.
This is why we offer you a specialised C-Part range of more than 1,000,000 items for industrial production, maintenance and repair as well as comprehensive product solutions.
A selection of the product groups available in the standard range is shown here to give you an impression of the extent and depth of the range:
- DIN and standard parts
- Connectors and fastening technology
- Screw and plug connectors
- Anchors and clamps
- Furniture and construction fittings
- Rivet technology
- Protective equipment
- Industrial chemical products
- Metalworking and assembly tools
- Electrical and pneumatic tools
- Cutting equipment and abrasives
- Soldering and welding technology
- Automotive technology
- And many more
In addition to this standard range we offer an application-specific product range for your individual circumstances, including our own W.TEC product line:
- Special parts and parts designed as per drawings
- Fasteners with imperial threads
- Threaded inserts
- Thread-rolling screws (GEFU®)
- Wedge lock washers
- Spring band clamps (W.TEC®FBS)
- Screws for thermoplastics (WÜPLAST®)
- Plastic plugs (W.TEC®COVER CAPS)
We always offer our products in combination with a wide variety of system solutions. We see ourselves not only as a C-Parts partner to the industry, but as an expert technical partner for application and design advice. You can also find a wide range of technical information and legal regulations relating to fasteners in the Technology Portal.